PHOTOGRAPHY FOR BEGGINERS WORKSHOP
This is a series of workshops aimed at those who would like to learn how to use their cameras and make the most out of them without having to become a professional photographer. It’s been designed to easily grasp the content through practice dynamics that will allow you to use the manual mode.
What will you learn?
YOU’LL LEARN TO USE YOUR CAMERA ON MANUAL MODE
- A bit of photography history, processes and techniques. You’ll understand what the icons on your camera mean. You’ll fully comprehend the three elements that make a photo possible and you will learn to manipulate them to achieve the photo you have in mind. You’ll also learn the most common photography rules and a very important tip.
- You will also be able to ask me anything about my work, photography and process.
- You’ll maximize the use of your camera so your images are stunning. All the effects you’ve wondered how are done? You’ll know the answers to.
- You’ll have on going assistance to ask any questions you may have even after the workshop. In other words, you’ll be able to contact me and ask anything, any time, even after the workshop has been completed.
- Printed workshop booklet.
When is it?
There’s a workshop scheduled every month. Schedule one at your earliest convenience.
How long is it?
The workshop is designed to last 4 hours between theory and group practice from 10am-2pm or
according to your availability, it can also be split into 2 days (2 hours each).
What do you need?
Digital camera that has a manual mode option (M).
- Workshop material for your future reference and the knowledge to use your camera the way it was intended to.
- The location is defined according to the group size. The cost of the workshop is 2,000 pesos / participant.
- Your payment can be made through wire transfer, direct deposit or Paypal at email@example.com